INSPIRATIONAL SHARING

POEM by Sibahle 'Sihle' Mtiya

TODAY

I choose differently
I refuse to be a statistic
I will not be victimized
by the challenges and circumstances
in my life
Anger and hate
has no place in me,
only love do
Within me is the essence
of who I am
Today I take responsibility
of who I become
I was once part of the problem
Now I am the solution
If only we hold hands
and work together
You and I can
overcome this desease
which is invading
our communities
Collectively WE
can impact the world
Our brothers, sisters,
parents, grandparents,
friends, neighbours and children
Can enjoy a crime free society
We are ONE, ONE are WE

Mahatma Gandhi:
YOU must be the change
you wish to see in the world

TOMORROW

What is written here is our responsibility,
our success and the future we will write together.