Vision Map

Vision Map of the Author. "As I embrace myself I open up to the flow of giving and receiving. I carry love - humbly! It flows within me and radiates from me - unconditionally. I am ONE with everything - in perfect harmony of feminine and masculine - two steps with my left and one with my right. I light one further candle in the illusion of darkness - guiding towards enlightment and liberation. Together - in harmony - both in Silence and in the Storm. My way is your way. Your way is my way. I touch you. You touch me. We are ONE LOVE."


The 2nd part of the Journey of Responsibility evolves around understanding and planning the path that lies ahead - attracting the desires of your heart. With the power of Vision Maps you open your heart to receive. As you give so shall you receive!


The universe operates through dynamic exchange...
giving and receiving are different aspects of the flow
of energy in the universe.

And in our willingness to give that which we seek, we keep
the abundance of the universe circulating in our lives.


Deepak Chopra



In the book we will be working around 6 different responsibility areas: Body/Mind/Soul - Learning - Relationships - Environment - Social Responsibility - Bonus. For each area we visualize through:


Brainstorming: Chaos

Vision Maps : Form
Affirmations: Simple expression


With a clear VISION we can focus and take action...

I look forward to offer you further guidance through your personal copy of the book.



Love & Light
Karina